Virtual March on the U.S. Chamber
Couldn't make it out to the Operation Green Jobs march from Philadelphia to the Chamber's headquarters in D.C. May 18th-24th?
Join our Virtual March instead!
Fill out the following form and upload a photo of yourself holding a sign showing why you stand against the chamber. We'll add your photo to our storify to create a "virtual march" of people who stand with the folks marching to hold the Chamber accountable in D.C.
Need some sign ideas? Feel free to use one of these:
- "Had a job, but it got sequestered. Thanks, US Chamber!"
- "The US Chamber of Commerce doesn't speak for this small business owner."
- "Why does Congress listen to the US Chamber instead of me? I don't have millions to spend on lobbyists."
- "The US Chamber wants to deregulate banks so they can get away with fraudulently foreclosing on homeowners like me."
- "Dear US Chamber: Lobby for green jobs, not fossil fuels and austerity."
- "The US Chamber wants to frack my water, so they're f**king up my government to do it."
- "Stop cutting. Stop drilling. Stop listening to the US Chamber's lobbyists."